- So why doesn’t manifestation just occur naturally and easily without this kind of undue sacrifice and suffering?
- Is there something that could be done that would allow us to Co-create with authority?
- Is there a way to initiate our Co-creative abilities in an easy, fluid and seemingly effortless manor … with gratitude, grace, joy and ease?
We always have a choice in the quality of energy (intention) with which we are propelling our manifestations.What might the true intentions be for the following kinds of manifestation choices? Can you envision how the first part of the example would create different results from the second part of the example? Which kind of intention would you prefer to be a recipient of? Which kind of intention would Co-Create a world of peace, joy and prosperity?
- We can choose to become insulted/angry/vengeful or we can choose to turn the other cheek and forgive;
- We can choose to do harm or we can choose to display compassion;
- We can choose to help someone out of duty and obligation with regimented sacrifice or we can choose to consciously perform the same charitable service act with loving kindness;
- We can take action while continuing to harbor resentment or we can freely and generously participate without this impingement;
- We can choose to hold onto shame, grief, resentment, anger and sadness or we can chose to let go of the pain, suffering and judgment;
- We can create a partnership/relationship/business venture/investment out of fear (fear of being alone, fear of abandonment, fear of failing, fear of rejection, fear of loss/greed, etc.) or we can Co- create a partnership through mutual respect, love and generosity.
This realization is the crown jewel of Empowerment Manifestation …
Becoming conscious of our intentions (our underlying true aim, objective or motivation) is the way that we take ownership of the manifestation process. It is how we become Conscious Co-Creators symbiotically collaborating with the Infinite Universe to create with full Co-Creative Authority through Empowerment Consciousness™.
Every manifestation is preceded by an original thought, which is fueled by the energy of an intention.
Our intentions are the catalyst of our creative endeavors and magnetize us to what we energize
To fully empower our Co-creative endeavors, we must determine and fully understand our true underlying intention!
Changing core belief programs, which are those deep, inner subconscious beliefs underlying our true intentions creates lasting change and profound transformation.
When you accept your full Co-Creative Authority, you are manifesting through Empowerment Consciousness™.Manifestation occurs on many different levels: physical manifestations such as food, clothes, cars, and houses; emotional manifestations such as joy, peace, anger, pain, resentment and regrets; and relational manifestations such as a soul mate, a parent-child relationship, a career or a devotional path. Manifestation is a process of making choices; choices that first originate with a thought. It is the deeper, subconscious Core Belief Program that is actually magnetizing what you are able to draw into your life. Let’s look at an example to better understand why our manifestations would not occur with gratitude, grace, joy and ease. You have a desire or a need for a new car, but your deep underlying Core Beliefs (either yours, your family’s, ancestral or mass consciousness) run this kind of limiting and constraining gamut:
- I don’t deserve to have what I desire … I’m undeserving, unworthy, unimportant, unsuccessful, selfish, lazy, uneducated, etc.
- I should make do with what I have … It’s wrong to accumulate wealth/acquisitions/belongings/etc.; I must be poor to be spiritual; wanting things is selfish/wrong/greedy; I shouldn’t want things. I don’t need anything; that car is a luxury, which I don’t need.
- Asking for what I need is always denied … It’s selfish and greedy to ask for what I need. I must sacrifice for others.
- Only rich people can own a new car, and I am not rich. A person has to work hard to get rich, but I don’t want to have to work hard or I work hard, but I never seem to get ahead. My work is not good enough; No one appreciates me; I ‘m always overlooked; I’m nothing, I’m unimportant, I’m never seen/heard/valued.
- People like me/my family/women never get ahead, never get a break, never get rich, never get what they want, are always denied, are not powerful, uncreative, don’t have what it takes to succeed.
- Have you thought about whether your new year’s resolutions are unrestricted, unencumbered and free to manifest?
- Are you completely free of any internal conflict that may be energetically sabotaging your manifesting efforts?
- Have your taken the time to unveil any hidden intentions or objectives, and to transform your Core Belief Program to fully empower your manifestations?
- Are you in a truly open and willing state of change to allow for the manifestation of your goals?
But most of us have learned to be motivated to change by basing our intentions in fear-based thinking.Fear is most often the motivator of our unconscious actions. What I mean by this is that rather than consciously choosing to move forward through heart felt desire, trust and conviction, we are more motivated by the fear of not achieving what we desire. We fear what will happen if we don’t achieve our goals … shame, failure, loss of freedom/security/connection, pain, rejection, isolation, separation, etc. Or we retain the illusion that without the manifestation of our goal, all of our fears will come true … I’ll be homeless, I’ll be alone, I’ll be cast out, I’ll be different/unacceptable/useless/a looser, etc. This is still fear-based motivation. This is not a heartfelt following, but rather it is a fear driven survival tactic that is fueling the energy of our intention.
- Fears provide the catalyst of energy and intention for our mis-creations
- Fears undermine our full ability to choose from the Empowering of Integrative Possibilities;
- Fears anchor our manifestations in Survival Consciousness, where conflict rules and suffering, sacrifice, pain and loss permeate.
- We can only engage creation through hard work, effort, sacrifice, pain and suffering.
- We can only see choices that reinforce the old patterns and expectations of the fear-based past.
- We are not privy to the NEW Integrative Possibilities of Empowerment Consciousness™, because we have chosen to limit our perspective through the lens of mere survival.
Here are 7 Empowerment Manifestation Guidelines for Being a Conscious Co-Creator:1. Become consciously aware of your true intentions (the “why”) in all of your creations. As you begin your new year of manifestations, make a list of what you are choosing to Consciously Co-Create this year. With each item (physical, emotional, mental or spiritual), ask yourself,
“What will it get for me to have this in my life?
And then, what would that get for me?
And then what would I have, be or receive?”With each item you will need to ask this series of questions several (possibly many) times to reveal the deeper subconscious Core Belief Pattern or Core Dual Belief Pattern from which this manifestation is being energized. Allow this simple self-awareness tool to reveal what limiting belief you are holding about yourself that is energizing this manifestation. Evaluate if this is the energy from which you are wanting to manifest. What do you think this will magnetize to you? Will it create from Empowerment or from Survival? (Hint: If it is at all limiting or coming from an unfulfilled place within you, then it is Survival based Core Belief Programming) 2. Take inventory of all of your creations. Utilize this new awareness to evaluate what you have been magnetizing into your life.
- Are you able to see the connection to your limiting Core Belief Program and what you have been able or unable to manifest to date?
- Are you able to gain self-awareness about your true motivating intention?
- Are your intentions coming from a place of wholeness and Empowerment, or merely engaging fears, limitations and judgment?